Why millennials want self-serve customer service options – Jacksonville Business Journal

A recent study suggests that the Internet has changed the way that some people think about customer service. New data from Aspect Software shows that millennials are now looking for a customer service experience they can have alone.

The study showed that customer service remains important with consumers in the U.S. The researchers reported that 76 percent of Americans view customer service as a true test of how much a company values them (perhaps the other 24 percent wanted flowers, too)…[Read More]

Source: Why millennials want self-serve customer service options – Jacksonville Business Journal

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Pin It

Comments are closed.